Sunday 6 January 2013

Not of Normal Criminal Element or Vampire

Until recently I have been a semi-pro photographer, dedicated early riser for sunrise most days 2012 I was able to catalogue 85,000 shots in series of 1000 shot folders, after deletions, removing an average of 12 photos per thousand, about. That was a lot of time & work so along with my few valuables, tools, disks, personal effects I was glad that as a homeless victim of life, Ihad a friend willing to protect my computers & valuable data. Of course as a published writer & musician there was much else in his keeping which was impossible to carry as I made improvised shelters throughout the summer, always going where the pictures were & people weren't. you can find 13000 images free to use in the public domain on this facebook link https://www.facebook.com/wq2ry/photos_albums Most of the time, when someone talks about "Vampire Disease", they are referring to Porphyric Hemophilia, which is the disease that, when introduced to the human bloodstream, will eventually turn that human into a vampire. Porphyric Hemophilia is caused by a bacteria carried in all vampires, which can be transferred to a human via blood or saliva. But jealousy seems to also be a part. You just DO NOT KNOW when your friend of 20 years will sell you out for some good drugs but probably only a small amount. Tommy Price I Suspect of many things now, since I had trusted him with effectively my life & all its work. While I was here, he was collecting/stealing with menaces every other place I had left my precious laptops disks & SD cards Kleptomania, personality disorders, I always removed the hateful comments screaming at subtle manic depression to some really FUS!! WELL NOW ITS OPEN SEASON AS PUBLIC THREATS ARE REACHING ME IF THE LAW GETS INVOLVED well he broke 2 ribs I lost 3 teeth & have an eye that doesn't work properly anymore simply as a threat beating delivered as I slept. I m sure conspiracy to murder will affect his liberty for much time The other "Vampire Disease" refers to the condition known as "Sangue Debolezza", which translates to "blood weakness" in Italian. No one really knows what it is or how it is spread, but it's the only known disease that can kill a vampire. Sangue Debolezza is extremely rare and its origin is unknown, so the chances of somehow being able to inflict this disease on a vampire

No comments:

Post a Comment